Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Debutante!

Back in October, I took you through a day in the life of a brand new novel, featuring my friend Allison's ARC (Advanced Reader's Copy) of A Brush of Darkness.

Today is her debut.

There she is, gliding down the grand staircase in a white gown, blushing with youth and hopefulness. Who will be waiting at the bottom of the stairs to take her arm and lead her into the world?

Actually, knowing Brush of Darkness, she's more likely to hike up her skirts, climb on a bar stool and order a double.

Regardless, the party starts today at Bitten by Books, where you can win an enchanted iPod, just like Abby's - only without the seven-year contract to a fairy princess who may or may not be draining your life energy.

So, help a girl out - stop by Bitten by Books to wish her a happy birthday. She's here, dressed up either as a mass-market paperback or in a slinky electronic Kindle outfit, on Amazon (or likely in your local bookstore).

Give her a whirl, buy her a drink. Take her home and have your way with her.

I promise she'll put out.

9 comments:

  1. your post brings this book to life. i will definitely be pulling up a bar stool and ordering another round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwah ahahahahahah! Thanks chica! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sound of laughter - glad you all liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I'm your newest follower(for some reason GFC isn't showing my pic)-drop by if you get a chance!

    Have a great night!
    Kristin
    MyBookishWays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kristin and welcome! The number went up, so your pic must be in there somewhere...

    I followed you back - I always enjoy a good book review blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeffe-Thanks so much for stopping by! It's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Who can resist an endorsement like that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda - I know I had you at bar stool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails